General Games Installation Guide
* Technical requirements:
*Buy yourself a box of beer, crackers (a few bags), a carton of cigarettes and Tolstoy's complete work and relax after you've agreed to the license agreement that you never read.
* Instal the game. Cancel installation the game as you find out there is not enough space on your harddisk. Cancel installation all your favorite games. Delete the "My documents" directory, delete "Program Files" also, hunt for all the bmp-s from Windows, delete all read me. Oh, now you can do it.
*Instal the game. Cancel installation the game as you find out you need the following version of Direct Play. So, after a month's waiting for it to be downloaded from Microsoft, you get it from a friend and set to work.
* Instal the game. Cancel installation the game as you find out you need the following version of Direct Draw. You don't try to get it from the Microsoft site, you already know your neighbor has got it. You take it and set it up.
*Instal the game, cancel installation the game as you find out you need at least more 8 MBRAM. Wait for your wages. Buy the RAM. You set to work.
*Instal the game, cancel installation the game as you've got accustomed to it, you smile unconvinced and start over again.
*Once the game was installed, you notice quite angrily that it fails every half an hour. Don't be desperate, you have to search the site www. producerof game.com and enter the swearing list. Once you are there, you'll find out the game will work if you cancel installation the sound.
* Perfectly quiet, the game runs smoothly and fails only once in an hour, making meanwhile only corrupt savings. You go again to the www.producerofgame.com/faq/list and you find out the situation can be remedied from the options menu, in which you must deselect animation.
*Finally, you can play for two hours without any failure of the application or even if it fails, it doesn't block your whole system any more. So you don't sleep at nights and you play for about a week then you remember there is the time that the patch that the producer promised was issued. Hoping that maybe you'll hear the sound and you'll see the so much praised animation, you go again to www.producerofgame.com.
* After about a month of sacrificed weekends and a phone bill of a million lei, you download the patch and instal without even looking.
* Installation process is working, the sound works in its minimal variant, the animation works although it leaves blurs on the screen, the game works but ... none of the previous savings is functional any more.
* Get yourself a good English dictionary, go to www.producerofgame.com, turn the air blue as good as you can, ask your money back,write yells to the testing team, enter faq forum and tell them all the new words you've learned from the dictionary, threaten to sue them (you might get for free the collection of scripts they've just released) but first of all, praise the game to your friends, praise it without giving it out so they be happy too. The poor!