You might be an ISP if ...
* You know that 56 k mean 33.6 reliable and 33.6 mean 28.8 reliable
* You know the mail wizard of WIN 98 by heart and you can guide a user to do it without interrupting for that your session of Quaqe / MUD / IRE
* You know the e-mail set up operations in Internet Mail, Outlook Express, Pegasus, Eudora, Netscape Mail, Messenger Mailbox but you don't use any of them.
* You administer more than four Web sites but you don't have time for a personal Web page.
* Ii cunosti pe urmatorii insi dupa reputatie si esti in stare sa explici ce au facut pentru progresul mondial: Steve Case, Linus Torvalds, Eric Allman, Sanford Wallace.
* Stii ce inseamna literele TCP/IP, ca sa nu mai vorbim de DNS, HTTP, SNMP, BGP, OSPF, and DUN.
* You know the following individuals by reputation and you're able to explain their contribution to the world's progress:
Steve Case, Linus Torvalds, Eric Allman, Sanford Wallace
* You know the meaning of the letters TCP /IP, let alone DNS, HTTP, SNMP, BGP, OSPF and DUN.
* You know more IP addresses than telephone numbers and sometimes it's easier for you to write them in figures.
* You can give in five minutes the names of two MS browsers different from Netscape and IE.
* You find Telnet to be a daily useful tool and you don't wonder why it should have been done.
* You disregard MS Front Page as a program for making Web pages and as extension to your Web server.
* You can answer the question: Has Internet fallen down? and not burst into laughter
* The O'Reilly books make you lust.
* You can guess how loaded a server is without checking up the statistics.